Welcome The Trading Book Members.
Hamzei Analytics, LLC has teamed up with The Trading Book for this special offer:
Trade Futures in Real-Time via Twitter
Hamzei Analytics, LLC, will offer a chatroom, 5 streamers and a private Twitter Feed to trade:
- Stock Index Futures: #ES_F, #NQ_F, #YM_F, #DAX & #EuroStoxx and,
- Treasury Notes & Bonds Futures: #TU_F, #FV_F, #TY_F, #US_F and,
- Volatility, Crude Oil & Gold Futures: #VX, #CL & #GC and,
- Index ETFs: #SPY, #QQQ, #IWM, #GLD & #IBB and,
- FANGAM Stocks: #FB, #AAPL #NFLX, #GOOGL, #AMZN & #MSFT
Stock Index Futures will be very actively traded:
- Long, Short or partially hedged (at certain times, fully hedged)
- Majority of time, we will go home flat futures. on rare occasions, we may hold overnight.
Recommended account size: $50,000
Subscriber must have a Twitter account. Don't have a Twitter account? It is FREE.
Click here to sign up. Once you subscribe and login, you will see links to videos for how to complete your setup before your first day of trading.
The HFT Package includes:
- SIX LIVE Chart Streamers (browser-based) -- best to have multiple monitors
- Technical specs for the HFT Desktop v2.05 include best to have Windows7 and IE9 and for its AUDIO SERVER, must have Windows Media Player 12 Plus Microsfot's cutting-edge Silverlight v5 AND open ports 4529-4534 (Silverlight-related) and port 943 (for Chat box communications) in your firewall. (Subscribers who cannot access our HFT SocNet Desktop due to technical/firewall issues will receive a full refund within the first five days of purchase.)
- Fari Hamzei is founder of Hamzei Analytics.
- Anne-Marie Baiynd has been actively trading the markets successfully intraday for over a decade. She is the author of two books, The Trading Book, and The Trading Book Course, and contributor to several other publications. She is a YahooFinance Contributor and frequent guest on financial media outlets. She runs her own private accounts and is the CEO of The Trading Book, an education and information based site for active traders. Anne-Marie employs high probability trading systems combining the proper use of company performance, price level support and resistance reinforced by Fibonacci retracements, along with key technical indicators. Her educational background is in Mathematics, and BioStatistics, is a former neuroscience researcher, and spent 20 years in private industry before working with the markets.
- And, access to FOUR proprietary Other-Time-Frame (OTF) Charts Streamers, very popular for detecting big players' market footprint in real-time: Standard Hamzei Analytics' Non-Disclosure Agreement is required. You need to download the NDA form from this link, read it and fax an executed copy to us before we can activate your access to OTF Streamer.
- Back-up HFT Chatroom v1.x in case our main Silverlight-based chatrooms go down (which has been very rare in 50 months of operation).
Hamzei Analytics, LLC, its owners, employees, agents, representatives, board members ("Hamzei Analytics")
do not give individualized market advice thru the High Frequency Trading on Twitter Service. Due to the
exclusive nature of our subscription service, your subscription fee is non-refundable. We publish information regarding
trading suggestions in which we believe our readers may be interested and our reports reflect our sincere opinions. However,
they are not intended to be personalized recommendations to buy, hold, or sell securities. Investments in the securities
markets, and especially in options, are speculative and involve substantial risk. Only you can determine what level of risk
is appropriate for you. We strongly advise you to consult with your broker, or, with your R.I.A. before acting on any of the trade
suggestions issued thru the High Frequency Trading on Twitter Service. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must have a copy of
Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. You can access and download the booklet on The Options Clearing
Corporations' (OCC) website at http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp. This link reference is provided as a
courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing Hamzei Analytics or its products. This booklet is also available for
free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges. We encourage our readers to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web
sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov and the National Association of Securities Dealers at
http://www.FINRA.org. You can review public companies' filings at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on
how to invest carefully at its web site. We encourage you to get personal advice from your professional investment advisor
and to make independent investigations before acting on information that we publish. Most of our information is derived
directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable,
without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. We do not,
in any way, warrant or guarantee the success of any action which you take in reliance on our statements.
Hamzei Analytics will limit the number of Subscribers allowed in any one trading service in order to reduce the risk that too
many traders will attempt identical trades and influence the market by causing the purchase of an excessive number of
contracts. Our personnel may own positions in the equities mentioned in our reports. However, all employees are prohibited from any
transaction that directly or indirectly competes with the interests of our subscribers. We are not compensated in any way for
publishing information about companies mentioned in our reports.
Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by Hamzei Analytics' Options Strategists. Due to the time critical nature of stock,
options, brokerage fees, and the activity of other Subscribers, Hamzei Analytics cannot guarantee that Subscribers will mirror
the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades Subscribers
could enter based on our tracking guidelines. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
LIMITATION ON HAMZEI ANALYTICS LIABILITY
Hamzei Analytics liability, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct
and actual damages not to exceed the fees received by Hamzei Analytics from Subscriber. Hamzei Analytics will not be liable for
consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly, or indirectly, from the use of,
or reliance upon, any material provided by Hamzei Analytics. Without limitation, Hamzei Analytics shall not be responsible or liable for any
loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a
subscriber's inability to use or any delay in accessing Hamzei Analytics website or any other source of material provided by Hamzei Analytics; (3) any
absence of material on Hamzei Analytics website; (4) Hamzei Analytics failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material; or (5) any kind of error in
transmission of material. Hamzei Analytics and Subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be
the probable result of any breach of any agreement between Hamzei Analytics and Subscriber.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED BY HAMZEI ANALYTICS IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND HAMZEI ANALYTICS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between Hamzei Analytics and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any
material provided by Hamzei Analytics, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by
such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
Hamzei Analytics make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this
website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply
that Hamzei Analytics endorse, sponsor, promote or is affiliated with the owners of, or participants, in those sites, or endorse
any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
Hamzei Analytics is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated.
Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You
may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the
text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior
written permission of Hamzei Analytics. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this
website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this
permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to
personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified
in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or
reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators
will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Exceptional value at $475 per month (5% off list price)
When you sign-up thru PayPal, your PayPal account will be charged $475 every 30 days, till you terminate your HFT OTF Subscription via YOUR PayPal Account. Do not email us to cancel. HFT FAQ shows you how to cancel.
VERY IMPORTANT: Your User ID for our website is your PRIMARY PayPal Email Account. Make sure you continuously monitor that email account. We will always communicate with you (starting with our Welcome Letter which bears your Password and other pertinent information) via that email account.|