note the following:
- Past performance is not indicative of future results
- There is significant risk in trading equity and index options
- Minimum recommended account size is $25K of risk capital
- Ideally you should have $40K of risk capital avaiable at all times
- Trade instructions are recommendations for a $25K account; Trade size can be adjusted based on account size (multiple of $25K) after the first 90-days of being with this service
- Due to popular demand the mimimum account size was reduced to 25K on April 28, 2008. Our Portfolio posted reflects starting risk capital of $50K; the results are tracked as though the account size is $50K so that performance statistics remains consistent with trades prior to April 28, 2008. The number of contracts is twice the number sent in the Trade Alerts.
- On Oct 15, 2008, an infusion of $50,000 was made in a form of a 'line of credit' to the Phoenix Model Portfolio. It will bear interest at rate of 300 bp over LIBOR payable quarterly (to make the computation easier on our staff) and we will retire this 'loan' at beginning of each quarter with 25% of net gains.
Performance of the Phoenix Portfolio will be measured on the original $50K.